The famous company TAG Heuer has opened in central Moscow, a new store hours. It is located in one of the most prestigious locations in the capital – in Stoleshnikov. This boutique was the second and fourth in Moscow in Russia.
It presents a collection of watches TAG Heuer, mobile phones and MERIDIIST LINK, as well as the points – in the general direction of all the products, followed by the famous brand.
At the opening ceremony was attended by the president of the watch company, Jean-Christophe Baben, as well as Vice President Patrick Pryuno. Among the guests were not only numerous representatives of the press, but also celebrities such secular Moscow, as Julia Snigirev, Aurora, Konstantin Gaidai, Vladimir Shirokov, Mary Guzeyeva, Diana Diez, Katya Mukhina, Xenia Soloviev et al
TAG Heuer President Jean-Christophe Baben said:
“Tokyo is Ginza, Place Vendome in Paris, New York, Fifth Avenue, and in Moscow – Stoleshnikov lane. These addresses have the dream of many luxury brands of the world. And then the opening of our store of watches, I think a harbinger for the future bright prospects for TAG Heuer in Russia. ”
The symbolic red ribbon, Jean-Christophe Baben cut together with the Russian actress Julia Snigirev, which recently acted as the heroine of environmental charity project “Time rioters”, organized by the watch company TAG Heuer. Opening a new store in Moscow party with guests noted the music of Guru Groov.
A little history: Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer was founded in 1860 and at that time was simply called Heuer – by the name of the creator. Back in 1916 the company has patented a unique clock Mikrograph, able to measure time with astonishing accuracy to 1/100 second.
Its present name of the company has acquired only in 1985 when it was bought by the research firm Techniques dAvant Garde (abbreviated TAG). Since its inception, this watch company has created a set of models, which were the innovative breakthrough in the world of timekeeping. And this is another good reason to look at the new store TAG Heuer, which opened in Stoleshnikov.