New partnership between two brands in the field of high-fashion footwear and watches.
The Japanese brand Asics, in fact, has signed a licensing agreement with manufacturer of watches her compatriot Seiko Instruments to build its brand to watch.
The agreement calls for developing the production of measuring time for the brand Asics and Onitsuka Tiger.
Asics watches for sporty style and a more “fashion” for Onitsuka Tiger.
Products resulting from the collaboration will be available from autumn 2011 in the world, and a preview in Japan.
The first watches created will be revealed later this month during the international watch fair in Switzerland Baseworld.
Asics, a company founded more than 60 years ago in Kobe, Japan from Kihachiro Onitsuka, takes its name from the initials of the words in the Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano,” and produces shoes (especially for running), but also sportswear and accessories.
Seiko Instruments, founded in 1937 in Chiba, always in the archipelago of Japan, produces watches, as well as electronic equipment and instruments for measurement and analysis and develops information technology solutions and precision.
More news :
- The company introduced a new Perrelet watch for divers
- AUDEMARS PIGUET On Receipt Of The Annual Theatre Award 2011 Tony Awards
- The results of the auction clock Important Modern & Vintage Timepieces
- A. LANGE & SOHNE-sponsor of the Salzburg Festival
- “Black Widow” by Ladoire wins the jackpot in Las Vegas